2016 Workshops for Planned Activity Groups “Make it Meaningful”
Workshop aims to:
- Reinvigorate social support groups
- Enable participants to become familiar with the new DHHS PAG specific assessment and care planning resource.
- Engage staff in learning about reablement and restorative practice
Pilot workshop is:
- designed to be interactive
- approximately 3 hours in duration
- utilises Kate Pascale’s Goal Directed Care Planning Toolkit and DHHS “Planned Activity Groups Make it Meaningful : Assessment and Care Planning Guidelines and Tools”
In early 2016, a pilot workshop for Planned Activity Groups – “Making it Meaningful” was developed and trialled by ASM Industry Consultants, with the intention of offering similar workshops by request, later in the year.
The workshop development responded to identified needs and requests for practical education in how to conduct assessment and care planning that supports a wellness, reablement and restorative approach. The content was informed by ASM 2014-15 Plans and consultations with the Loddon Mallee Planned Activity Group Network, which indicated practice change in assessment and care planning were priority areas for Planned Activity Group organisations.
To schedule a workshop for your staff, please contact your ASM Industry Consultant email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org