The Loddon Mallee Community Care Alliance is a forum that seeks to promote a strong, sustainable partnership approach through effective information sharing and collaborative problem solving.
The Mission of the Alliance is to identify and prioritise strategic issues for the region and plan for these, build upon existing partnerships to facilitate timely and effective information sharing, promote collaborative problem solving, and seek opportunities to strengthen and/or create new partnerships to address shared challenges.
The Objectives of the Alliance, during the transition from the Home and Community Care programme to CHSP, HPYP and the NDIS, include:
- Promote a strong, sustainable partnership approach through effective information sharing and collaborative problem solving
- Identify and prioritise strategic issues for the region
- Provide input into strategic regional planning
- Facilitate effective information and resource sharing
- Engage consumer and community input in designing a co-production framework for the region
- Drive innovation and quality of service provision across the Loddon Mallee Region