The Assessment Officers’ network provides an opportunity to identify and promote consistency and best practice in assessment across the Loddon Mallee. It also provides an opportunity for discussion of assessment matters, as identified by the group. It aims to assist in:
- problem solving
- sharing resources and successes
- providing general support
2017 Meeting dates: (TBC) Meetings are held twice yearly. An Assessment Officers’ forum has been held biannually.
For further information about this network, please contact:
- Melissa Mitchell Assessment Officer Campaspe Shire – email@example.com
- Trina Dudley Assessment Officer Campaspe Shire – T.Dudley@campaspe.vic.gov.au
Regional ASM Industry Consultants
DHHS Program Advisors
- Strengthening assessment and care planning: a guide for HACC assessment services (Department of Health, 2010)
- Strengthening assessment and care planning: dementia practice guidelines for HACC assessment services (Department of Health, 2012).
- Goal Directed Care Planning Toolkit: Practical strategies to support effective goal setting and care planning with HACC clients (Kate Pascale and Associates, 2013).