The OT Network was initially established as gathering of all of the southern co-located Occupational Therapists (OT’s). The Network was then duplicated for the northern co-located OT’s before finally merging to become a regional network.
This group meets quarterly for 3 hours, between 2 sites via VC – Bendigo & Swan Hill, providing the opportunity for OTs to share their approaches, troubleshoot, share resources, successes and general support.
The Network aims to:
- identify opportunities to embed ASM principles and practice within organisations
- support the expansion of capacity of Assessment Officers, Community Care Workers, other OT’s
- strengthen practice through networking
- support other OT’s in the role
- share stories/outcomes, including barriers and enablers
The development of this website is a direct result of the OT Network seeking a means of gathering and sharing various partnership resources to share their experiences, learnings and resources more broadly.
2017 Meeting dates:
Wednesday 9th August
Wednesday 8th November
If you would like further information about this network, please contact: