- 2017 Victorian Active Ageing Partnership Research & Practice Forum – Access for All: More Older People, More Active will be held Thursday 24th August in Melbourne. To register go to www.move.org.au/VAAP/VAAP-Forum
- Regional Diversity Forum “Building Inclusive Services – it’s a two way thing!” will be held Wednesday 30th August in Bendigo. CHSP & HACC PYP Providers can register by emailing email@example.com
- Loddon Campaspe Centre Against Sexual Assault have courses coming up throughout August, September & October including “Working with adolescents who have experienced sexual assault” and “Responding to disclosures of sexual assault”. For more details and to register email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Mental Health Professionals Network -The Mental Health Professionals’ Network is a unique initiative targeted at improving interdisciplinary mental health practice and collaborative care within Australia. It supports primary mental health practitioners through local networks, webinar programs and e-newsletters.
- Rehabilitation to Recreation(R2R) – Professional Development for Allied Health staff in your region
- The Bouverie Centre, Victoria’s Family Institute – Bouverie Professional Development Calendar – 2017