Strengthening assessment and care planning: dementia practice guidelines for HACC Assessment Services.
Val’s IT Adventure – A practical local story describing how an innovative IT device was used to support a client living with dementia – resource consists of a poster and accompanying reflective questions. An example of practice that supports ACQS.
- National Dementia Helpline: 1800 100 500
- Clinical Practice Guidelines for Dementia in Australia and accompanying Consumer Companion Guide for people living with dementia |
- Helpsheets – also in various languages
- Bendigo office (Loddon Mallee region)
with support staff in Bendigo and Mildura – consultants, counsellors
Level 1, 10-16 Forest Street, Bendigo, Vic 3552
- Phone: 1800 100 500 Fax: (03) 5441 4446
- Includes the Dementia Behaviour Management Advisory Service and Severe Behaviour Reponse Teams. For People living with dementia, Care workers, Health professionals, Family carers
- 24 Hour Helpline 1800 699 799
- A national approach to training by 5 universities & Dementia Australia. For individuals and organisations. Courses, on line, lectures, resources.