- July 29-31, 2019 – Brisbane – Closing the Gap on Indigenous Health Conference
- July 31, 2019 – Melbourne – Capturing Change: Monitoring & Evaluation for the Prevention of Violence Against Women & Family Violence Masterclass
- August 26, 2019 – Bendigo – Consumers…. making a difference forum
- September 2, 2019 – Melbourne – Strengthening Disability Advocacy Conference
- September 12, 2019 – Melbourne – Unpacking Resistance (Domestic Violence Resource Centre)
Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Mental Health Professionals Network -The Mental Health Professionals’ Network is a unique initiative targeted at improving interdisciplinary mental health practice and collaborative care within Australia. It supports primary mental health practitioners through local networks, webinar programs and e-newsletters.
- The Domestic Violence Resource Centre Victoria is a Registered Training Organisation delivering family violence education to professionals from all areas at all levels, given by expert trainers with in-the-field experience.
- Dementia Australia – Dementia Australia provides a range of nationally accredited courses and award-winning professional dementia education
- Rehabilitation to Recreation(R2R) – Professional Development for Allied Health staff in your region
- Transgender Victoria – Transgender Victoria is now available to discuss with aged care providers how we might assist these them to improve the quality of aged and community care for older LGBTI Victorians. To arrange a session please contact: Brenda Appleton Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 0404 480 416